Thursday, March 05, 2015

World's daughters and sons!


From past few days the whole Indian media and Indians from all over the world are discussing about this documentary. Pros and cons of allowing or banning people to watch this video :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gld1Bsj9CbI

I try to see why we are banning people from watching this? Are we ashamed of the act and these people reaching out to the world or are we trying to hide this from the world? When I see this film my natural instincts and instant reactions are unexplainable. I am angry about Indian judicial system, government, people and also this filmmaker for an instant! How on earth are men like these defence lawyers still alive? How is that a convicted rapist is given an international platform to explain an heinous crime and reasons behind it? Why is he still alive? Why is he not hanged?

Then I remember seeing this video just few hours ago :

http://www.indiatimes.com/videocafe/this-ted-talk-reveals-how-men-are-abused-in-indian-society-230599.html

What would happen to all these men if they are hanged without giving them a chance to defend themselves? 

I am very upset of being Indian, we the country of rich heritage and culture acting like animals, no serious consequences for crime like rape and also for people who accuse falsely and every other emotion I can feel stupidly in my rage!

Then I see this video :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c77N87HH5TM&feature=youtu.be

So its not just in India and Indians, this is here in UK ! In the place I am living now, one of the developed countries not a developing country like India, where Everyone thinks conviction is instant, guilty always punished, women are safe and what not! I find many more videos on youtube from different nationalities. 

So what is the conclusion? There is no evolution from animal to human being! Nothing happened! We are still animals! Male attacking female, female attacking male, natural in animal world! 

I haven't spoken about child abuse, child rape, child molestation and so on still! Then we are worser than animals because animals don't do that do their own, do they???!!!

What am I going to do about all this? Nothing! I am going to move on with my life and wait for either my end or the world to end! World to end..... Thats sounds promising!!!



No comments: